No problem with elasticsearch 0.90.2 and the cloud-aws 1.12.0 plugin (other
than the usual node discovery flakiness), but I'm unable to get
elasticsearch 0.90.3 to start:

Initialization Failed ...

1. IllegalStateException[This is a proxy used to support circular
    references involving constructors. The object we're proxying is not
    constructed yet. Please wait until after injection has completed to use
    this object.]2)
    NoSuchMethodError[org.elasticsearch.discovery.zen.ZenDiscovery.(Lorg/elasticsearch/common/settings/Settings;Lorg/elasticsearch/cluster/ClusterName;Lorg/elasticsearch/threadpool/ThreadPool;Lorg/elasticsearch/transport/TransportService;Lorg/elasticsearch/cluster/ClusterService;Lorg/elasticsearch/node/settings/NodeSettingsService;Lorg/elasticsearch/cluster/node/DiscoveryNodeService;Lorg/elasticsearch/discovery/zen/ping/ZenPingService;)V]

Do I need to wait for a new version of cloud-aws, or is there some other
problem here?

My /etc/elasticsearch/elasticsearch.yml:

cluster.name: foo

plugin.mandatory: cloud-aws,lang-javascript

cloud:
aws:
access_key: ********
secret_key: ********
region: us-east-1

discovery:
type: ec2
ec2:
ping_timeout: 15s

gateway:
type: s3
s3:
bucket: bar

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to elasticsearch+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Could you open an issue in cloud-aws Project?
I will look at it.

Thanks.

--
David :wink:
Twitter : @dadoonet / @elasticsearchfr / @scrutmydocs

Le 9 août 2013 à 03:06, Eric Jain eric.jain@gmail.com a écrit :

No problem with elasticsearch 0.90.2 and the cloud-aws 1.12.0 plugin (other than the usual node discovery flakiness), but I'm unable to get elasticsearch 0.90.3 to start:

1. IllegalStateException[This is a proxy used to support circular references involving constructors. The object we're proxying is not constructed yet. Please wait until after injection has completed to use this object.]2) NoSuchMethodError[org.elasticsearch.discovery.zen.ZenDiscovery.(Lorg/elasticsearch/common/settings/Settings;Lorg/elasticsearch/cluster/ClusterName;Lorg/elasticsearch/threadpool/ThreadPool;Lorg/elasticsearch/transport/TransportService;Lorg/elasticsearch/cluster/ClusterService;Lorg/elasticsearch/node/settings/NodeSettingsService;Lorg/elasticsearch/cluster/node/DiscoveryNodeService;Lorg/elasticsearch/discovery/zen/ping/ZenPingService;)V]

Do I need to wait for a new version of cloud-aws, or is there some other problem here?

cloud:
aws:

discovery:
ec2:

gateway:
s3:

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to elasticsearch+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

--

Issue opened here: Update to Elasticsearch 0.90.3 · Issue #31 · elastic/elasticsearch-cloud-aws · GitHub

We will release a new version in next hours.

--
David Pilato | Technical Advocate | Elasticsearch.com
@dadoonet | @elasticsearchfr | @scrutmydocs

Le 9 août 2013 à 07:18, David Pilato david@pilato.fr a écrit :

I will look at it.

Thanks.

--

No problem with elasticsearch 0.90.2 and the cloud-aws 1.12.0 plugin (other than the usual node discovery flakiness), but I'm unable to get elasticsearch 0.90.3 to start:

1. IllegalStateException[This is a proxy used to support circular references involving constructors. The object we're proxying is not constructed yet. Please wait until after injection has completed to use this object.]2) NoSuchMethodError[org.elasticsearch.discovery.zen.ZenDiscovery.(Lorg/elasticsearch/common/settings/Settings;Lorg/elasticsearch/cluster/ClusterName;Lorg/elasticsearch/threadpool/ThreadPool;Lorg/elasticsearch/transport/TransportService;Lorg/elasticsearch/cluster/ClusterService;Lorg/elasticsearch/node/settings/NodeSettingsService;Lorg/elasticsearch/cluster/node/DiscoveryNodeService;Lorg/elasticsearch/discovery/zen/ping/ZenPingService;)V]

Do I need to wait for a new version of cloud-aws, or is there some other problem here?

cloud:
aws:

discovery:
ec2:

gateway:
s3:

--

--

Thanks Eric for raising this issue.
Now fixed with 1.13.0.

Could you confirm that it works fine for you now?

--

Le 9 août 2013 à 09:06, David Pilato david@pilato.fr a écrit :

Issue opened here: Update to Elasticsearch 0.90.3 · Issue #31 · elastic/elasticsearch-cloud-aws · GitHub

We will release a new version in next hours.

--

Le 9 août 2013 à 07:18, David Pilato david@pilato.fr a écrit :

I will look at it.

Thanks.

--

cloud:
aws:

discovery:
ec2:

gateway:
s3:

--

--

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 1:11 AM, David Pilato david@pilato.fr wrote:

Could you confirm that it works fine for you now?

I can confirm that elasticsearch 0.90.3 works with cloud-aws 1.14.0.
Thanks for the quick response!

--