Can't use elasticsearch connector properly

Hey,
I need to use source connector elasticsearch to send data from elasticsearch to kafka.
Unfortunately, i Have some trouble in elasticsearch, maybe i don't configure elasticsearch properly.

when i go to this link https://localhost:9200/_cat/indices?v i have this:

health status index                        uuid                   pri rep docs.count docs.deleted store.size pri.store.size
yellow open   test                         R9t_ToRpQGyi_tTw6MdkSA   1   1         15            0     15.5kb         15.5kb
green  open   kibana_sample_data_ecommerce tRcxyLrsSKuWcmOx3ZNKew   1   0       4675            0        4mb            4mb

and the properties I create in kafka is:

{
  "name": "elastic-source",
  "config": {
    "name": "elastic-source",
    "connector.class": "com.github.dariobalinzo.ElasticSourceConnector",
    "tasks.max": "1",
    "errors.log.enable": "true",
    "errors.log.include.messages": "true",
    "es.host": "127.0.0.1",
    "es.port": "9200",
    "es.user": "elastic",
    "es.password": "sarindra",
    "index.prefix": "",
    "topic.prefix": "test"
  }
}

the error in log is:

[2022-08-18 17:11:18,707] ERROR [elastic-source|worker] error in searching index names (com.github.dariobalinzo.elastic.ElasticRepository:193)
[2022-08-18 17:11:18,708] ERROR [elastic-source|worker] Error while trying to get updated topics list, ignoring and waiting for next table poll interval (com.github.dariobalinzo.elastic.ElasticIndexMonitorThread:92)

Maybe the index.prefix and topic.prefix? i don't know what the differences
thanks

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.