Changing / Modifying / Customizing Visualize Library

Hello everyone,

I would like to create a set of dataset from Visualize Library since some of the templates that I see can be more powerful than Lens / Dashboard since you can set infinite about of data/values to show - instead of 100 values only.

However when I just click Visualize Library, it is the same as dashboard and value limit is only up to 100. I click into one of the data table templates but I cannot change it to other field ( I would like to use LOG but its DYNAMO-EVENT here.

Could someone guide me how to customize my visual library from the beginning so that I can replicate a type of dashboard that resembles the templates provided by Elastic Cloud?

I am mostly interested in a data table dashboard where I can have more than 100 values.

Thank you!

I answered your question in one of the other topics you started. See the screenshot below...

Basically the bucket need to use a Terms aggregation and the Size should be the number of results to return.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.