Cluster Checkup errors

I just upgraded to 5.6.1 and ran the cluster update. i ran into this error but when checking my nodes they are using the the new path method as described. Another thing i notice when my master node changes to a new node the error move to that node.

path.data: /somepath/somedir/data
path.logs: /somepath/somedir/log

Error
Default path settings are removed
This issue must be resolved to upgrade. Read Documentation
Details: nodes with settings: [servername]

Warning
one or more templates use deprecated mapping settings
Resolving this issue is advised but not required to upgrade. Read Documentation
Details: {.monitoring-es=[Coercion of boolean fields], watch_history_3=[Coercion of boolean fields], security-index-template-v6=[Coercion of boolean fields], .monitoring-kibana-2=[Coercion of boolean fields], .monitoring-logstash-2=[Coercion of boolean fields], .watch-history-6=[Coercion of boolean fields], watch_history_2=[Coercion of boolean fields], .monitoring-kibana=[Coercion of boolean fields], security-index-template=[Coercion of boolean fields], .monitoring-logstash=[Coercion of boolean fields], logstash=[The _all meta field is disabled by default on indices created in 6.0, The [include_in_all] mapping parameter is now disallowed], .monitoring-es-2=[Coercion of boolean fields], .ml-anomalies-=[Coercion of boolean fields]}

and i have a 132 of these warn

logstash-2017.08.04
1 warning
The [include_in_all] mapping parameter is now disallowed
Resolving this issue is advised but not required to upgrade. Read Documentation
Details: [[type: syslog, field: @timestamp], [type: syslog, field: @version], [type: default, field: @timestamp], [type: default, field: @version], [type: cisco, field: @timestamp], [type: cisco, field: @version]]

Hi James,

Just to say that I'm in the same situation as you with 5.6.2

I added

path.data: /var/lib/elasticsearch
path.logs: /var/log/elasticsearch

to my elasticsearch.yml but always I have

Default path settings are removed
This issue must be resolved to upgrade. Read Documentation
Details: nodes with settings: [NODENAME]

Also I confirm that the NODENAME is always the master.

Any help in order to fix this issues will be appreciate.

the more I Read Documentation the less I understand how to fix it, as it seems I did what is suggested.

Bests

Same issue here in 5.6.2

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.