Cluster stops responding when transferring data to relational index

Hi everyone. I have a cluster of 3 main 13 data nodes. I have a relational index of 40 shards in this set. '[ERROR] [o.e.x.m.c.c.ClusterStatsCollector] [main-3] collector [cluster_stats] timed out while collecting data' and '
[ERROR] [o.e.x.m.c.i.IndexStatsCollector] [main-3] collector [index statistics] timed out collecting data errors while transferring data to this directory, and after a while the cluster stopped responding.

Soon after I stopped transfering data, the cluster returns to normal.

I don't know if it helps or not. I'm a newcomer to elasticsearch. Could it have something to do with the situation in the GET _cat / thread_pool output?

thread_pool

Please tell me if you want more details.

There's not a lot here to go on unfortunately.

What do you mean by this? Transferring the data how?

What is the output from the _cluster/stats?pretty&human API?

Data indexing process. We transfer data from SQL Server to Elasticsearch with a c # program that uses the NEST library. The program is doing data indexing. However, we have been experiencing breaks while transferring data to the relational index recently. Some nodes leave the cluster if we do not close the program when we experience interruptions while performing data indexing.

_cluster / stats output I shared here. Please tell me if you want more details.

Are you using _bulk in your code?

"versions" : [
      "7.4.2"
    ],

FYI 7.4 is now EOL, please upgrade.

"jvm" : {
      "max_uptime" : "477.5d",
      "max_uptime_in_millis" : 41262132073,
      "versions" : [
        {
          "version" : "13.0.1",
          "vm_name" : "OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM",
          "vm_version" : "13.0.1+9",
          "vm_vendor" : "AdoptOpenJDK",
          "bundled_jdk" : true,
          "using_bundled_jdk" : true,
          "count" : 16
        }
      ],

Also please upgrade your JVM.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.