Collapsible TreeFlow

Kibana version : 7.9

Elasticsearch version : 7.9

APM Server version : 7.9

APM Agent language and version : java 1.8

Fresh install or upgraded from other version? fresh install

Is there anything special in your setup? For example, are you using the Logstash or Kafka outputs? Are you using a load balancer in front of the APM Servers? Have you changed index pattern, generated custom templates, changed agent configuration etc. :-no

I wanted to know if we have an option to collapse and expand a treeFlow chart in Vega . I was able to create a TreeFlow chart. But its so huge data that looks cluttered . So can we collapse the chart as needed ? So nay drill down options from chart . I saw Url drill down is part of licensed version.

Hi

In your tree chart (Like this? Tree Layout Example | Vega) do you want to collapse nodes or do you e.g. want to collapse the chart on a Dashboard, or do you want to drill down into nodes of the chart?

Thx & Best,
Matthias

Hi ,

Any of the options that you provided are nice to haves. I want to have either one of the options : collapse the chart or a drill down from the nodes to another dashboard.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.