Color code table row and graph bar depending depending on a threshold

Referring below/attached table screenshot:
We want to show different color coding of a bar graph (or) a row item in a table depending on a threshold value.

Threshold is not same for processes mentioned under 'processes name' column.

From screenshot, we want to achieve:
For BOT 1, when Execution% > 75% then we want to show that row in Green.
But for BOT 2, when execution% < 50 %, then we want to show that row in Red.

Please suggest.

What Version are you on?

@stephenb
Thanks for responding. Version we are on: 7.16.
Please suggest.

Use Lens Table. I think this should work for 7.16 (I am at 8.4 but pretty sure that was there)

The for the Column / Metric you want to color example Execution %

Set the metrics name and function like Average Execution %

If it is a Percent then set Data Then Color by Cell / or Text. This example show Cell

Then Edit The Color Setting

Now here is the tricky part DO NOT pick pick percent type IF your number is already a Percent
Percent means pick a Percent of the Total Range which is a Percent of a Percent it will be confusing
Pick Number

The UI is a little Weird / Strange / Buggy Pick your Colors and Start from your Max Color Down... it will sometime reset on you. But it Works

And that should work!

@stephenb Thanks a lot :slight_smile: . With suggested approach I could color the table. But the issue in my case is that threshold is NOT same for all processes ('process name' column in screenshot).
For process 1 threshold will be 50%, for process 2 it will be 75% etc. With current approach we can highlight rows with same threshold across all process names.

How can we put this additional condition- proces name and threshold combo? Please suggest.
Thanks.

Not sure I completely understand....

But in your layout no you can not do that as far as I know. You Can not create a different Color Scheme based on some the value of some other column

How many Process Types?

You could make the Separate Column / Metrics Filtered by the Process then you could define a color scheme for each

The only other thing I could think is make some Runtime field based on all the logic and use that.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.