Conditional colouring using kibana canvas expression editor

@Catherine_Liu I have basically the same problem not with the font color but with the background color

I have just one condition instead of two my approach is quite like the fist you gave to ksunil.

I do a select count(*) and if it is greater than 0 the backround should be green otherwise it should be red.

The expression editor looks like below

filters | essql query="SELECT * FROM uacuser WHERE logintime > NOW() - INTERVAL 1 MONTH AND disabled = 0" | math "size(userid)" | metric "Users logged in this month" metricFont={font family="'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size=48 align="center" color="#FFFFFF" weight="normal" underline=false italic=false} labelFont={font family="'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size=14 align="center" color="#FFFFFF" weight="normal" underline=false italic=false} | render **containerStyle={containerStyle backgroundColor={if {gt 0} then="red" else="green"}}** // this
is the line that matters

It seems that the condition works not like intended , it is always else and showing a green background. Did I do something wrong? Is the condition always related to the value in the metric? Or is it possibly a bug?
P.S How can you do that code snipet in a post?