- My goal is to index 300 million documents/products from MS SQL server
- To get all documents I need to join 14 different tables.
- Total data size of 300 million documents is 300GB
- There 70 fields in one document
- One document is of size 0.8 kb
- Need to update value of 10 fields (out of 70) for almost 90 million
documents every night.
I need to know ...
- Does anybody has indexed such a large amount of data to elasticsearch
- How many cluster/nodes I need for handling it.
Please let me know if someone has used elasticsearch for this amount of
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/acc7bbd4-7abc-4451-bfd5-b21ab725e02e%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.