ConnectionTimeout caused by - ReadTimeoutError using the get method (over element with parent/child relation))

Hi,

Nowadays I have an elasticsearch cluster and the health of this cluster is correct:

epoch timestamp cluster status node.total node.data shards pri relo init unassign
1441960748 10:39:08 juan green 5 4 400 200 0 0 0

And in the same node where I have the master elasticsearch node I am doing the data injection and I am taking data from elasticsearch.

Sometimes when I am using elasticsearch-dsl-py in with the next instruction (to take the data from elasticsearch cluster, which is anidated with parent/child relation):

taked_job = job().get(id=mimir_job["id"],parent= mimir_job["user"].encode('utf-8'),routing= mimir_job["customer"].encode('utf-8'),index=index_gompute,ignore=404)

This fails sometimes not always, but I am not able to understand it.

This is giving me this error:

ConnectionTimeout: ConnectionTimeout caused by - ReadTimeoutError(HTTPConnectionPool(host=u'bc10-05', port=9200): Read timed out. (read timeout=40))

And I am not able to understand it because this programm is running in the same node where the elasticsearch master node resides and the my cluster node health is good like we could test initially.

First of all I modified the connection definition increasing the time out but this appears not to be the solution:

connections.create_connection(hosts = [cluster],timeout=40)

Please could somebody tell something about this.

Thanks in advance.