Could not execute action: PipelineAction::Create

Hi guys,

I have a question. I have a nice running logstash and elastic cluster. When i create a large pipeline of over 4000 lines logstash crashes with the following error:

[2021-06-07T19:27:23,511][INFO ][logstash.javapipeline    ][pipeline-name] Starting pipeline {:pipeline_id=>"pipeline-name", "pipeline.workers"=>1, "pipeline.batch.size"=>1250, "pipeline.batch.delay"=>500, "pipeline.max_inflight"=>1250, "pipeline.sources"=>["/etc/logstash/pipelines/pipeline-name.conf"], :thread=>"#<Thread:0x5bb07496 run>"}
[2021-06-07T19:27:23,628][INFO ][logstash.javapipeline    ][pipeline-name] Pipeline terminated {"pipeline.id"=>"pipeline-name"}
[2021-06-07T19:27:23,779][ERROR][logstash.agent           ] Failed to execute action {:id=>:"pipeline-name", :action_type=>LogStash::ConvergeResult::FailedAction, :message=>"Could not execute action: PipelineAction::Create<pipeline-name>, action_result: false", :backtrace=>nil}

My heap size is 5gb now, i've tested with heap size 6gb and 8gb but still no luck.

I've started logstash in debug mode and no extra logging is created during the build of the pipeline. I've grepped the logfile with the name of the pipeline but i do not find any errors.

Do you have any tips for me?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.