Could not import/export dashboard API

I have installed ELK on my ubuntu VM with Nginx server following this guide Install ELK on Ubuntu.

I'm trying to export my dashbaord using the dashboard api and export saved objects api, however it is giving me no handler found for uri error.

Here is what i have tried:

GET <vm-ip-address>/api/kibana/dashboards/export?dashboard=b986a390-7a5c-11ea-b521-59fdf02d9ef  

Even I have used this but it did not work POST <kibana host>:<port>/s/<space_id>/api/saved_objects/_export

Error message:
{
"error" : "no handler found for uri [/api/kibana/dashboards/export?dashboard=b986a390-7a5c-11ea-b521-59fdf02d9ef&pretty=true] and method [GET]"
}

I access kibana generally in this format : <vm-ip-address>/app/kibana and http://localhost:5601/app/kibana doesnt work because of the way i have installed.

Are you trying to execute these requests from within the dev tools? This is something not supported right now, you need to use a tool outside of Kibana, e.g. curl.

It worked now Joe. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.