Couldn't find any filter plugin named 'uuid'

I have upgraded my logstash from 5.5 version to 6.3 but now my configurations are not working. UUID plugin has stopped working.

I am getting following errors:
[2018-08-06T15:34:12,513][ERROR][logstash.agent ] Failed to execute action {:action=>LogStash::PipelineAction::Create/pipeline_id:main, :exception=>"LogStash::PluginLoadingError", :message=>"Couldn't find any filter plugin named 'uuid'. Are you sure this is correct? Trying to load the uuid filter plugin resulted in this error: no such file to load -- logstash/filters/uuid", :backtrace=>["C:/w-agent_tomcat_default/w-agent/logstash-core/lib/logstash/plugins/registry.rb:210:in lookup_pipeline_plugin'", "C:/w-agent_tomcat_default/w-agent/logstash-core/lib/logstash/plugin.rb:140:inlookup'", "C:/w-agent_tomcat_default/w-agent/logstash-core/lib/logstash/plugins/plugin_factory.rb:89:in plugin'", "C:/w-agent_tomcat_default/w-agent/logstash-core/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb:110:inplugin'", "(eval):180:in <eval>'", "org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:994:ineval'", "C:/w-agent_tomcat_default/w-agent/logstash-core/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb:82:in initialize'", "C:/w-agent_tomcat_default/w-agent/logstash-core/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb:167:ininitialize'", "C:/w-agent_tomcat_default/w-agent/logstash-core/lib/logstash/pipeline_action/create.rb:40:in execute'", "C:/w-agent_tomcat_default/w-agent/logstash-core/lib/logstash/agent.rb:305:inblock in converge_state'"]}

1 Like

You'll have to install the uuid plugin using the command in the plugin documentation.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.