Create a Table that shows only docs where the unique count of a specific field is difference of 2

Hi,

Guys I have a field that is a MD5 that resulted of two fields, named RequestPairID, I would like to show in a Table (or not) all RequestPairID that the unique count of RequestPairID is different of 2.

Now I can show all of them as the picture below.

Thank u .

I would like to show in a Table (or not) all RequestPairID that the unique count of RequestPairID is different of 2.

I don't follow what you're asking for. You say "unique count of RequestPairID is different", but different from what?

Joe thanks for your answer.

I'm trying to list all RequestPairId different of 2. (RequestPairId!=2).
I have some lines that the unique count of the field RequestPairId is 1, 2 ...
But I would like to have a report that only list the ones that are different of the number 2 .

Thank u .

Ah, ok. Thanks for the clarification.

Unfortunately, Kibana doesn't offer a way to filter on metrics (distinct count in your case). Elasticsearch can do this now with pipeline aggregations, using the bucket selector, but Kibana doesn't yet have support for using that.

Thank u Joe !
The pipeline aggregation that you are talking about, is that possible to use it in kibana search?

There is no other way to do it in kibana ?
Is it possible to create a custom visualization based in some programming languages? And then embedded that in kibana!

Thank u !

You could do your own custom visualization, sure. I don't even think it would be that hard, as far as plugins go anyway. You could copy the existing data table code, which is a plugin itself, and add an option to filter values somehow. Elasticsearch would still give you everything, but your custom data table would only show the values that you cared about.

As for pipeline aggs, no, Visualize doesn't support them. Well, the time series visualization that were added do, but they don't include any data table visualization.

Hey joe,

I was reading about pipeline aggs.
I cant find a way to put the pipeline aggs using DSL in timeseries visualization, it seems to me that I can only use the ES language.
I'm wrong?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.