Create river error (no such index) index_not_found_exception

I keep getting an error when i wrote this url http://localhost:9200/capteur/_search

error
root_cause
type "index_not_found_exception"
reason "no such index"
resource.type "index_or_alias"
resource.id "capteur"
index_uuid "na"
index "capteur"
type "index_not_found_exception"
reason "no such index"
resource.type "index_or_alias"
resource.id "capteur"
index_uuid "na"
index "capteur"
status 404

Does anyone have a clue what could be going wrong?
Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Rivers are deprecated since 1.5 as explained by Shay Bannon in this article, so you should definitely consider upgrading your cluster :wink:

So what version of elasticsearch are you using ? What is your usecase ? Is there any reason not to upgrade your cluster ?

Best regards,

Charles.w

Thanks for your replay.
In fact i installed the latest version of elasticsearch (5.4.3)and i am using slq server 2014 and i would like to use kibana tool on my base to do some analysis.
Note : My database contains about 200 000 000 lines so it is possible to use kibna ?
And if rivers are deprecated how can i configure elasticsearch with sqlserver.

Best regards.

Hi,

In regards to your data ingestion needs you might consider:

On the data visualization side of things, it all depends on how your datas are structured and what you want to do with them.

Best regards,

Charles.w

Thanks for your replay !
After the configuration i created db.conf and i get this result

I don't understand why it only shows me 5 lines but in the database it exits 400000 lines!

You have probably the first 10 docs. Not 5.

yes You're right i have to change the result number in query editor. And to display the results with kibana how I can do please ?

That's a question to ask in #kibana

Ok. Thanks for your replay :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.