Creating and retrieve CSV Generation links

Hello

We can manually create a CSV generation links in the reporting section when we have saved a search.
But it would be convenient for me to trigger the generation of this link automatically with an API call or something, because I wan't to manage dynamic saved searches used by the marketing team and create reports automatically based on these saved searches and all filters set. And I don't want to be forced to record every CSV Generation links each time the marketing team create a new search with filters and needs to create a report...

Or Better : build an http query to launch the CSV generation by X-pack

What is the best way to do that?

I want to be free to trigger the report generation with my PHP script when I want

I already started to write a script doing all the process but I'm stucked to the step where I need to generate the CSV Generation link by myself because it is really not ease as there are so many different use cases and parameters and it is too munch complex, I have not a big delay to complete this task.

Any help is welcome

Thank you

hi @David_Vander_Elst,

I don't believe there is a public API for this use-case, or at least not a supported one.

@Brandon_Kobel do you have any additional insights on this? thx

@David_Vander_Elst there isn't currently an internal/public API that can be used directly with saved searches to generate the CSV. We don't have anything in the roadmap to provide this API yet, but I've logged the request in an internal enhancement request so we can prioritize it appropriately.

Ok thank you for your answer

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.