Creating links between kibana dashboards

Hi,
Could you please let me know if the below given feature is available in Kibana's latest version.
I am trying to create a Link between Kibana dashboards where the filter condition applied in the Search bar in dashboard should also get applied to the Linked dashboard. currently I am using very old version of Kibana where this feature is not present.
Please help me with this.

For example, I want this highlighted filter conditions to be applied to next dashboard which is linked with the "circled" text.

Hello,

You can look at drilldowns - Make dashboards interactive | Kibana Guide [7.15] | Elastic

Using that and a combination of filters - you should be able to find a solution to your problem.

Thanks,
Bhavya

Hi @bhavyarm ,
Thanks for your reply :slight_smile:
But I believe this won't solve my problem because the filter condition I had highlighted keeps on changing depending on the previous dashboard link. and i want to pass the current filter condition to the next dashboard.
I hope I am clear with my problem.

Thanks!

Hello,

You can create filters with that search in filter bar and pin it and when you navigate - you will have those filters across all apps in Kibana. You can have more than one filter. So your search terms can be in them.

Here is a screenshot -

Thanks,
Bhavya

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.