I'm a newbie to Elasticsearch and I need some suggestions in accessing Elasticsearch.Net SDK APIs.
- We're trying to implement Elasticsearch as SearchEngine for product developed in Microsoft .Net.
- Document provided to SDK API will be in the format of JSON (Not strongly typed), hence I'm using Elasticseach.Net SDK instead of NEST SDK.
- Fields in document will determined only during run-time, hence I'm using Elasticseach.Net SDK instead of NEST SDK.
- JSON document will have NESTED objects.
- Dynamic Mapping.
Can you please provide sample code/reference links for the CRUD operations w.r.t. above use-case
- I'm able to Create Index through Elasticsearch.Net API as below, ConnectionToESNest.EsClient().LowLevel.Index(index, type, docID, jsonData);
- Search documents with given value for a field (Nested object).
- Update whole document.
- Partial Update document with given value for a field (Nested object).
- Delete document which has a field with given value (Nested object).
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.