Custom dashboard for kubernets monitoring

Hi, Ive setup metricbeat with kubernetes module to ship data to elasticsearch. I want to create dashboards to monitor deployments or statefulsets including used resources like volumes, etc.

I had a first look on the sample dashboards and the data events stored in elastic search.
Maybe Ive just overseen it, but how can I build a relation between volume, statefulset and pod?
Also I want to show CPU / MEM used compared to the limit which is set for the pod / statefulset.

Unfortunately I was not able to see the labels at the pod / statefulset metricbeat events. Did I just miss them or how can I join these Informations above?

thanks, Andreas

I imagine following dashboard.
I have a list of all statefulsets with the most recent status. How long it is up, how many pods are ready, running, unavailable with possibility to filter for statefulsets with error. I want to be able to filter next coming details for a specific statefulset.
As details I want to know about free space in volume for each pod of the statefulset. At best I want NOT to show the the configsets or secrets which are mounted as volumes.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.