Customize "No Result Found" in visualization

Hi,

I'm new to this technology and learning as I go along. I've been tasked to find out if the "No Result Found" text can be substituted by 0 or something else in a bar graph. I've searched and apparently this was fixed in version 5 or 6 but I'm not sure how to get around this. I'm using version 7.3. Any assistance would be appreciated. Apologies if this is a duplicate thread

We don't have support for this at the moment, but there is an issue for this feature in Github if you would like to follow along or give the original description a :+1:

Thank you for the assistance, it is appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

Even I have been facing the similar sort of situation regarding the visualization.The following forum is very illustrative and explanatory.I want to add on that I have been facing a very weird cir cum stances regarding the microphone is not working on latest firmware through Mac book Air.Firmware is1.8.5.3._21226 Recently t Arlo Baby for my kids purpose. Microphone on camera is not seeming to picture any audio. Microphone is turned on in app and volume full on iPad -nowt but static hiss. , No firmware updates
available, device has been reset but no change.I have followed out the manual steps as suggested by the help desk support regarding the arlo app for pc .Suggest us what we need to add on?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.