Data table visualization that shows the end message combined with the start time of a particular case

Hi,
I am looking to create a data table using the visualize section, where I track the outcome of multiple cases. Each case will have its own unique identifier to be able to track its lifecycle. To simplify it, I am looking at two fields right now, one being a message field that will produce a certain message at each step of the case's process and the other one being the timestamp of each message. A sample journey of a case may look like this:

|  MESSAGE   |  TIMESTAMP    |
-----------------------------
|  start     |  08:35:44.434 |
|  process   |  08:50:20.127 |
|  end       | 09:00:10.372  |

Is there a way to create a data table that will show the end message but will have the start timestamp next to it rather than the timestamp that coincides with the end message. I am looking for something that would look like this:

|  MESSAGE   |  TIMESTAMP    |
------------------------------
|  end       |  08:35:44.434 |

This data table would then be done with multiple cases that all have the same end message and are combined with the start timestamp for when each case started.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.