Data table with percentiles: Using multiple fields and having a row for each field

(Patricia Sauer) #1

Hello,

is it possible to have a data table containing percentiles for multiple fields where each field gets its own row? Something like this:

| 5th percentile   | 50th percentile  |  95th percentile 
field 1 | data of field 1  | data of field 1  |  data of field 1 
field 2 | data of field 2  | data of field 2  |  data of field 2

Thanks.

(Lukas Olson) #2

Yes, this is possible. After you've created the data table, under the "metrics" heading, instead of choosing "Count", you can select "Percentiles" as the aggregation type. Hope this helps!

(Patricia Sauer) #3

Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately, this was not my question. I know that I can create tables which contain percentiles. But what if I wanted to have the percentiles for several fields within one table?
If I create another metric and select percentiles, then the percentiles for the second field are listed next to each other, e.g.:
5th percentile -| 95th percentile | 5th percentile -| 95th percentile data of field 1 | data of field 1 | data of field 2 | data of field 2

But what I want is that they are listed below each other, e.g.:
--------| 5th percentile -| 50th percentile | 95th percentile field 1 | data of field 1 | data of field 1 | data of field 1 field 2 | data of field 2 | data of field 2 | data of field 2

Note: Hyphens are only inserted for formatting purposes.

I hope this describes my intention. Do you have any idea?
Thanks a lot

(Lukas Olson) #4

Oh, I understand. Unfortunately, it's not currently possible to do this.

(Patricia Sauer) #5

Ok. Thank you very much.

(system) #6