Default IndicesOptions in SearchRequest and disable specific deprecation warnings

@DavidTurner Yes, we're using the Java High Level REST Client in version 7.16.3.

I would not have expected that it's causing the deprecation warning without any possibility whatsoever to disable it, either by not sending the deprecated parameter or by disabling the warning message.

So out of the box you cannot use Elasticsearch 7.16.x or later with the Java High Level REST Client without producing the deprecation warning, which makes up ~95% of log messages in our ES clusters. :exploding_head:

This forces us to do a big bang migration to the new Java client (which has hopefully matured enough by now) without giving the option to do a gradual migration, which we planned originally.
I found that a bit surprising for a "minor version" upgrade (7.15 -> 7.16). :frowning_face:

For reference, here's a pull request of a colleague of mine to avoid the deprecation warning without breaking backward compatibility in ES 7.x:

Maybe you could consider merging it for Elasticsearch 7.16.4 and onwards.