Define the type of a date -logstash

hi i trying to load csv file from logstash to elasticsearch.this is a sample of the structure of my data

transaction_date,customer_name,product_name,product_id,price_unit,quantity,fidelity_card_id,discount
2-24-2017,Roberto Michel,Taillefine aux fruits 0% Fraise - Danone - 500 g (4 x 125Â g),1,556.26,256,4.175E+15,9
because by default , every field will be stored as string in elasticseach i used mutate convert to change the type of data and date plugin to convert the transaction_date from string into date .everything went well without the date plugin but when i add it an error appear

this a sample of the filter

filter {
csv {
separator => ","
#transaction_date,customer_name,product_name,product_id,price_unit,quantity,fidelity_card_id,discount
columns => ["transaction_date","customer_name","product_name","product_id","price_unit","quantity","fidelity_card_id","discount"]
}
mutate {
convert =>{"discount" => "integer" }
convert =>{"price_unit" =>"float"}
convert =>{"product_id" =>"integer"}
convert =>{"quantity"=> "integer"}
}
date {
match => {"transaction_date"=> "MM dd yyyy"}}

}

when i run logstash this error appears
Cannot create pipeline {:reason=>"translation missing: en.logstash.agent.configuration.invalid_plugin_register"}

please any help how could i fix this !!!

Are you sure that's the only error message? There should be more details in the surrounding lines.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.