Deserializing Query DSL to Java objects

I am new to Elasticsearch and I have a front-end in Angular 8 and it is communicating with a Spring boot application on the server side. The Spring boot application in turn will communicate with Elasticsearch 6.7 (or higher) deployed as an AWS Elasticsearch service. I wanted to know if there is any existing library in Elasticsearch 6.7 or any higher version that will allow the Angular app to build a Query DSL JSON which can be parsed and validated by the Java library in the Spring boot side?

I'm doing something similar with this demo project: GitHub - dadoonet/legacy-search at 06-fuzziness

That might help may be but probably not exactly what you are looking for...

BTW did you look at Elastic Cloud: Hosted Elasticsearch, Hosted Search | Elastic and AWS Marketplace: Elastic Cloud (Elasticsearch Service) ?

Cloud by elastic is one way to have access to all features, all managed by us. Think about what is there yet like Security, Monitoring, Reporting, SQL, Canvas, APM, Logs UI, Infra UI, SIEM, Maps UI, AppSearch and what is coming next :slight_smile: ...

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.