Display best permutation of different fields

I have a metric (document) that contains three different fields: a, b, and c. The metric can be filtered by time and location.

I want to filter all the data points of this metric according to time and location (using Kibana map filter) and perform the following process:

1. Calculate a few permutations for each data point, such as '2a + 2b', '2*a + b + c'.
  2. For each permutation, count how many times it is greater than X, i.e., in how many data points the permutation exceeds X.
  3. Display the permutations in an ordered manner based on the results from step 2.

I know how to accomplish steps 1 and 2 by creating a new field for each permutation. However, I'm unsure about how to present the results in a sorted manner, I can only show the result for each permutation separately.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello!
How do you want to display your results? What kind of visualization are you thinking about? In datatable visualization you can sort by value, would this serve your needs?

Screenshot 2023-06-20 at 10.08.09

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.