we're creating an Elasticsearch service that allows end users to dynamically create Elasticsearch installations.
We want to bundle the X-Pack plugin with those installations.
- we ship an 'installation file' with an Elasticsearch and X-Pack archive
- the end user can read the license files for Elasticsearch, ... beforehand (also the X-Pack license/copyright file/content)
- the end user can 'install' that 'installation file' archive in his system (kind like an app store, but for data services)
- we create a virtual machine and install Elasticsearch for every 'Elasticsearch service' the user creates (he can create as many as he wants (depends on his IaaS))
- we also enable the X-Pack plugin in that virtual machine
- the user can use X-Pack for 30 days, afterwards he needs a subscription from you/elastic.co guys
Is that approach ok or who do we need to contact to discuss the matter?