I noticed a problem with ES 0.17.
I have automatic tests that:
- creates two local ES nodes with different cluster names
- create index without mappings in one of the nodes
- add there a lot of documents quickly (without refresh) - mapping is
- refresh this index
- create another index in the second node
- read all documents from first index (scan) and index them in second index
(other cluster) - mappings are created automatically
- close first node
- refresh second index
- search a document from second index
This scenario is used by many of my tests, and it sometimes fail in
non-deterministic way (document is not found). After a while this document
In ES 0.16 after indexing and refreshing search was always successful. In ES
0.17 it isn't.
Do You know what may be a source of this problem? Maybe reading from replica
is introduced in 0.17 or different caching than before?