Double Filter Search

I have an AWS Elasticsearch cluster and a single index inside the cluster. The index contains around a thousand documents, with each document representing a JSON. It has fields like id, description, data, etc. However, one field called cues has a series of JSON object as its value. The screenshot is attached as a reference.

I am performing Elasticsearch based on a field in this nested JSON object (cues). However, when the first Elasticsearch is performed, it filters out the documents correctly but it does not give the relevant fields in the cues field. I want Elasticsearch to essentially not only filter the correct documents, but also the correct JSON objects (containing the text, timestamp, duration fields) in the cues field. Both searches are performed based on the cues.text fields, but I want to make sure that I can not only get the correct documents, but also the correct JSON objects in the cues field.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.