I have a use case where I'd like to duplicate an index and then modify the
duplicate in order to preserve the original in case we need to rollback.
The workflow would be:
- Index A exists with alias pointing at it
- Index B created by duplicating index A
- Index B updated with new and changed records
- Alias changed to point at Index B
- If issue with index B is discovered, repoint alias back to index A
Does anyone have any ideas on a good way to do this?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.