Dynamic mapping in Nest 1.4

I am working on Nest version 1.4 and Elasticsearch version 1.4 . Currently I am handling csv files with column names varying in every new insertion. In order to do that I have to chamge my class name every now and then, eg suppose

Suppose there are only three fields in csv file like severity,entity_type and operation then I define my class like this

[ElasticProperty(Name = "severity", Store = true, Index = FieldIndexOption.NotAnalyzed, Type = FieldType.String)] public string severity { get; set; }

[ElasticProperty(Name = "entity_type", Store = true, Index = FieldIndexOption.NotAnalyzed, Type = FieldType.String)]
public string entity_type { get; set; }

[ElasticProperty(Name = "operation", Store = true, Index = FieldIndexOption.NotAnalyzed, Type = FieldType.String)]
public string operation { get; set; }

But in another csv file i have a new field called "number", then again i need to add this attribute to this class which becomes tedious. Is there something called dynamic mapping in nest version 1.4 that can automatically map the column names from the csv files without specifying the field names in the class? Also I tried with MULTI-FIELD MAPPING but it doesnt seem to work. Please suggest.

Thanks Nilanjana

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.