E-shop sorting by lowest price

Hi!
I would like to ask you about best solution for searching/sorting within elasticsearch. Let’s imagine catalog about 50 00+ cards.
Each card has got price within dimension of pricelist about 20 pricelist. So I created documents like this:

{
	“catalog_number”: “XYZ”,
	“url”: “http://xyz”,
	“…”: “…”,
	“price”: [
		{“pricelist”: {“id”: “X”, “name”: “pricelist_a”}, “value”: 5000, “currency”: {“key”: “EUR”, “id”: “X”}},
		{“pricelist”: {“id”: “Y”, “name”: “pricelist_b”}, “value”: 4900, “currency”: {“key”: “EUR”, “id”: “X”}},
		{“pricelist”: {“id”: “Z”, “name”: “pricelist_c”}, “value”: 4800, “currency”: {“key”: “EUR”, “id”: “X”}}
		, … 20 times …
	]
}

Then we wouldlike to create user specific prices and here come my case. Imagine 5 000+ users with specific prices with each pricelist dimension.

{
	“catalog_number”: “XYZ”,
	“url”: “http://xyz”,
	“…”: “…”,
	“price”: [
		{“pricelist”: {“id”: “X”, “name”: “pricelist_a”}, “value”: 5000, “currency”: {“key”: “EUR”, “id”: “X”}},
		{“pricelist”: {“id”: “Y”, “name”: “pricelist_b”}, “value”: 4900, “currency”: {“key”: “EUR”, “id”: “X”}},
		{“pricelist”: {“id”: “Z”, “name”: “pricelist_c”}, “value”: 4800, “currency”: {“key”: “EUR”, “id”: “X”}}
		, … 20*5000 times … ?!
	]
}

First I come with idea of parent-child document, which would be fine parent document (card) would not be overwritten each time price changed and parent document size wolud be keep small. But I cannot sort parents document by value of child document.

Now let’s imagine e-shop and signed-in user. User see cards and click on sort by price. Which solution do you suggest to me?

a) store price within same document (large documents + version change each time price) but sorting works
b) parent-child document size and amount of prices is good but sorting not working
c) ?

Thanks for any ideas or suggestions.

You may just want to do both and then query whichever is more relevant for the response you want.

This sort of "multiview"is the best option rather than having a single structure that is not optimal for either use case.

Thanks,
that is not answer what I'm waiting for. There must be som solustion over parent/child document sorting, maybe by script sort? I exclude option holding price on card document because of amount of prices and frequency of changing.