Elastic operator upgrade

Hello All,

I have 12 node elastic cluster(7.4.2) on GKE K8s cluster. Also, I have installed elastic operator. But when I upgrade elastic operator from 1.0.0-beta to 2.4.0, it gives below error. To upgrade elastic operator, I have removed the elastic cluster from elastic operator's management. Then, I have upgraded elastic-search operator. Elastic search operator was upgraded successfully. But When i rejoin the elastic cluster to elastic operator management, it gives below error. As per the error, I have already allowed volume expansion in storage class which i have used in Elasticsearch cluster.

Can you please provide me the advice to resolve the issue?

error":"handle volume expansion: volume claim templates can only have their storage requests increased, if the storage class allows volume expansion. Any other change is forbidden","errorCauses":[{"error":"handle volume expansion: volume claim templates can only have their storage requests increased, if the storage class allows volume expansion. Any other change is forbidden"}],"error.stack_trace":"sigs.k8s.io/controller-runtime/pkg/internal/controller.(*Controller).reconcileHandler\n\t/go/pkg/mod/sigs.k8s.io/controller-runtime@v0.14.6/pkg/internal/controller/controller.go:329\nsigs.k8s.io/controller-runtime/pkg/internal/controller.(*Controller).processNextWorkItem\n\t/go/pkg/mod/sigs.k8s.io/controller-runtime@v0.14.6/pkg/internal/controller/controller.go:274\nsigs.k8s.io/controller-runtime/pkg/internal/controller.(*Controller).Start.func2.2\n\t/go/pkg/mod/sigs.k8s.io/controller-runtime@v0.14.6/pkg/internal/controller/controller.go:235"}

Thank you in advance....

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.