Elastic Search - Connection Refused error

I am integrating Elastic search in my project. I used the various packages out of them now I am with one of following - https://github.com/sleimanx2/plastic. While running the instance it gives me error while running the search request as follow.

log.WARNING: Curl exception encountered. [] []
log.WARNING: Request Failure: {"method":"GET","uri":"http://127.0.0.1:9200/plastic/books/_search","headers":{"host":["127.0.0.1:9200"]},"HTTP code":null,"duration":0.202,"error":"cURL error 7: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 9200: Connection refused"} []
log.WARNING: Response [null] []
log.WARNING: Marking node 127.0.0.1:9200 dead. [] []
log.WARNING: Retries left? true [] []
log.CRITICAL: No alive nodes found in cluster [] []

Any help would be appreciable. Thanks in advance

Please format your code using </> icon. It will make your post more readable.

Is your elasticsearch node running at 127.0.0.1:9200?

A simple curl 127.0.0.1:9200 should tell you that.

Hello , When I run the command as you provided it shows Blank.

Can you please suggest me a way to get it resolved. I have searched a lot but not able to identify the proper solution for this.

Start Elasticsearch ?

I am using this Elasticsearch with Laravel. I use this package to integrate
GitHub - sleimanx2/plastic: Plastic is an Elasticsearch ODM and mapper for Laravel. It renders the developer experience more enjoyable while using Elasticsearch, by providing a fluent syntax for mapping, querying, and storing eloquent models. How could I Start the elasticsearch?

Download elasticsearch, unzip it and launch it.
As you would do for a MySQL database.

Read also https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/setup.html

Hello, I have installed elasticsearch and started the instance

D:\elasticsearch-2.3.5\bin>service.bat start
The service 'elasticsearch-service-x86' has been started

However still there is an issue like as follow

{"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"index_not_found_exception","reason":"no such index","resource.type":"index_or_alias","resource.id":"plastic","index":"plastic"}],"type":"index_not_found_exception","reason":"no such index","resource.type":"index_or_alias","resource.id":"plastic","index":"plastic"},"status":404}

Please let me know if I am missing anything

Hello, I have installed elasticsearch and started the instance

D:\elasticsearch-2.3.5\bin>service.bat start
The service 'elasticsearch-service-x86' has been started

However still there is an issue like as follow

{"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"index_not_found_exception","reason":"no such index","resource.type":"index_or_alias","resource.id":"plastic","index":"plastic"}],"type":"index_not_found_exception","reason":"no such index","resource.type":"index_or_alias","resource.id":"plastic","index":"plastic"},"status":404}

Please let me know if I am missing anything

I don't know "plastic" and I believe your question is related to it here?

You should ask this question to the plastic project, no?