- Large set of entity documents
- Entity documents have large sets of relationship documents (child
- Relationship documents contain a "type" field and field linking to
another entity document that has the relationship
- Entity documents use increment functions to maintain aggregate counts
grouped by each type of relationship document (something like friends:100
- Queries are performed to sort and get entity documents by the count
of a relationship aggregate field "type" (most to least, etc)
- Need to be able to get the 'rank number' of any entity in the set
with iterating over the entire set to find it's position (most would be 1
where least would be number of documents returned for query)
Is there any type of functionality that supports this?
If not, anyone know of some data architectural techniques to solve
Thanks in advance!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/9214ecf3-55f3-4486-8db7-3be3a75ea924%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.