Elasticsearch 404

I am presenting the data with Elasticsearch on a system I use. The page gives 404 while the bot is pulling the data. But when I enter the link from the browser, there is no problem. I index the data in the database via Elasticsearch and present it on the web page so that other users can retrieve it. The bot I wrote via curl is getting a 404 error.

I take error code is """404 - Sa (truncated...). """

https://dergipark.org.tr/api/public/oai/?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc

Welcome!

Please don't post images of text as they are hard to read, may not display correctly for everyone, and are not searchable.

Instead, paste the text and format it with </> icon or pairs of triple backticks (```), and check the preview window to make sure it's properly formatted before posting it. This makes it more likely that your question will receive a useful answer.

It would be great if you could update your post to solve this.

That said I have absolutely no idea from where is coming this message?
What are those logs? Is that related to Elasticsearch? What are you doing exactly?

1 Like

thanks.

You did not answer my questions.

I index the data in the database via Elasticsearch and present it on the web page so that other users can retrieve it. The bot I wrote via curl is getting a 404 error.

I take error code is """404 - Sa (truncated...). """

https://dergipark.org.tr/api/public/oai/?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc

This link and this page are not related to Elasticsearch. I guess you need to check your own code.

My code is run. Link fine on browser but link give 404 on bot

Exactly what request is the bot making and how does this compare to the ones that succeed?

My bot request method is curl. I request send directly to URL

What are the actual requests you are sending and how do they compare? What is the exact error message returned? Are you specifying authentication when using curl?

Unless you provide more detail I do not think anyone will be able to help.

that is, first of all, I do not authenticate on the site. I'm writing the successful data to a json file. but all of a sudden I get 404 error. I'm getting the data directly via curl.
Eror code;

[GuzzleHttp\Exception\ClientException]                                                                                                                              
  Client error: `GET http://dergipark.org.tr/api/public/oai/?verb=ListSets&resumptionToken=d2e3c56bcbc200feb0570db55649a246` resulted in a `404 Not Found` response:  
  <!DOCTYPE html>                                                                                                                                                     
  <html lang="">                                                                                                                                                      
  <!-- begin::Head -->                                                                                                                                                
  <head>                                                                                                                                                              
      <meta charset="utf-8" />                                                                                                                                        

<title>Dergipark | 404 - Sa (truncated...)

this is the error code

There is NO Elasticsearch related code here. We can not help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.