Elasticsearch 5.2 None of the configured nodes are available

I know this question has been asked in different forms in the community, but I have a different use case. I have the following client init:

Settings settings = Settings.settingsBuilder()
		.put("cluster.name", "mycluster")
		.put("client.transport.sniff", false)
		.build();

Client client = TransportClient.builder().settings(settings).build()
        .addTransportAddress(new InetSocketTransportAddress(new InetSocketAddress("127.0.0.1", 9300)));	

starting ES 2.4 works just fine. But when I change to ES 5.2 I get the following exception:

Exception in thread "main" NoNodeAvailableException[None of the configured nodes are available: [{#transport#-1}{127.0.0.1}{127.0.0.1:9300}]]
	at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService.ensureNodesAreAvailable(TransportClientNodesService.java:326)
	at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService.execute(TransportClientNodesService.java:223)
	at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.support.TransportProxyClient.execute(TransportProxyClient.java:55)
	at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClient.doExecute(TransportClient.java:295)
	at org.elasticsearch.client.support.AbstractClient.execute(AbstractClient.java:359)
	at org.elasticsearch.client.support.AbstractClient$IndicesAdmin.execute(AbstractClient.java:1226)
	at org.elasticsearch.action.ActionRequestBuilder.execute(ActionRequestBuilder.java:86)
	at org.elasticsearch.action.ActionRequestBuilder.execute(ActionRequestBuilder.java:56)
	at org.springframework.data.elasticsearch.core.ElasticsearchTemplate.putMapping(ElasticsearchTemplate.java:207)
	at org.springframework.data.elasticsearch.core.ElasticsearchTemplate.putMapping(ElasticsearchTemplate.java:191)
	at org.springframework.data.elasticsearch.core.ElasticsearchTemplate.putMapping(ElasticsearchTemplate.java:186)
	at com.searchtemplate.SpringElasticsearchExampleUsingAnnotation.addEmployees(SpringElasticsearchExampleUsingAnnotation.java:105)
	at com.searchtemplate.SpringElasticsearchExampleUsingAnnotation.main(SpringElasticsearchExampleUsingAnnotation.java:82)

I have already shut down the x-pack security in both Kibana and ES 5.2:
xpack.security.enabled: false

what might be the cause?

Best Regards

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.