Elasticsearch installation on windows

I have installed Elastic search on a windows server using the instructions on https://www.ulyaoth.net/resources/tutorial-install-logstash-and-kibana-on-a-windows-server.34/

But when I navigate to 10.2.142.150:9200 , I see a web page not displayed message. The log file message is
[2015-08-20 04:07:05,363][WARN ][discovery.zen ] [Jack O'Lantern] failed to connect to master [[Ramrod][l23AsXIxSG-5DSgoCpSifA][INBLR-SDSVM11][inet[/10.2.143.106:9300]]], retrying...
org.elasticsearch.transport.ConnectTransportException: [Ramrod][inet[/10.2.143.106:9300]] connect_timeout[30s]
at org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport.connectToChannels(NettyTransport.java:834)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport.connectToNode(NettyTransport.java:758)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.netty.NettyTransport.connectToNode(NettyTransport.java:731)
at org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService.connectToNode(TransportService.java:216)
at org.elasticsearch.discovery.zen.ZenDiscovery.joinElectedMaster(ZenDiscovery.java:465)
at org.elasticsearch.discovery.zen.ZenDiscovery.innerJoinCluster(ZenDiscovery.java:417)
at org.elasticsearch.discovery.zen.ZenDiscovery.access$6100(ZenDiscovery.java:86)
at org.elasticsearch.discovery.zen.ZenDiscovery$JoinThreadControl$1.run(ZenDiscovery.java:1384)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: no further information: /10.2.143.106:9300
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:717)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientBoss.connect(NioClientBoss.java:152)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientBoss.processSelectedKeys(NioClientBoss.java:105)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientBoss.process(NioClientBoss.java:79)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.socket.nio.AbstractNioSelector.run(AbstractNioSelector.java:337)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioClientBoss.run(NioClientBoss.java:42)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.util.ThreadRenamingRunnable.run(ThreadRenamingRunnable.java:108)
at org.elasticsearch.common.netty.util.internal.DeadLockProofWorker$1.run(DeadLockProofWorker.java:42)

What are the configuration change that I need to make this work?

Thanks,
Arun

Hello Arun,
Jack O'Lantern is attempting to communicate to Ramrod over TCP port 9300 and hitting a connection timeout. Check that services are running on Ramrod and that the network path to the host is clear and unhindered.

Thanks