Elasticsearch Kibana Azure Template fails for new resource group

I've had no issues before deploying the template for Elasticsearch Kibana (last time I tried was about a few months ago). Now when i tried to create a new environment with it, I get this error when on the load balancer step.

{
"status": "Failed",
"error": {
"code": "ResourceDeploymentFailure",
"message": "The resource operation completed with terminal provisioning state 'Failed'.",
"details": [
{
"code": "DeploymentFailed",
"message": "At least one resource deployment operation failed. Please list deployment operations for details. Please see https://aka.ms/arm-debug for usage details.",
"details": [
{
"code": "BadRequest",
"message": "{\r\n "error": {\r\n "code": "PrivateIPAddressIsAllocated",\r\n "message": "IP configuration /subscriptions/XXX/resourceGroups/XXX/providers/Microsoft.Network/loadBalancers/es-internal-lb/frontendIPConfigurations/LBFE is using the private IP address 10.0.0.4 which is already allocated to resource /subscriptions/XXX/resourceGroups/XXX/providers/Microsoft.Network/networkInterfaces/|providers|Microsoft.Compute|virtualMachineScaleSets|node|virtualMachines|0|networkInterfaces|NIC-qmtintplus-0.",\r\n "details": []\r\n }\r\n}"
}
]
}
]
}
}

Hey @MatthewHartz,

The issue is that the deployment template needs a known static IP address in the virtual network to which the cluster is attached, to be allocated to the internal load balancer (an internal load balancer is always deployed as part of the template).

It sounds like the last time you deployed the template, this parameter was not required; this parameter, vNetLoadBalancerIp, was introduced when the ability to attach the deployed cluster to an existing virtual network or create a new virtual network was added in 1.3.0. The default value is 10.0.0.4, but that IP address is already allocated to another virtual machine in your subscription so you should set it to another value, along with vNetNewAddressPrefix and vNetNewSubnetAddressPrefix.