I have updated my project into last elasticsearch version. But after this, when I trying to get data from my elastic, I have next exception. My nugets: Elasticsearch.Net v7.1.0, NEST 7.1.0 Before update, when I using 6.7.0 elastic, I haven't got this issue.
- When I trying to get 900 elements, it works good.
- When I trying to get more than 1000, have this exception.
- I have set "max_result_window" : 500000
Exception has occurred: CLR/Elasticsearch.Net.UnexpectedElasticsearchClientException An exception of type 'Elasticsearch.Net.UnexpectedElasticsearchClientException' occurred in System.Private.CoreLib.dll but was not handled in user code: 'expected:'Number Token', actual:'null', at offset:169' Inner exceptions found, see $exception in variables window for more details. Innermost exception Elasticsearch.Net.Utf8Json.JsonParsingException : expected:'Number Token', actual:'null', at offset:169