Elasticsearch shield SSL nodes unavailable

What does keytool -list -keystore C:/elasticsearch-2.1.1/config/shield/ca/node01.jks

Report being in the store?

This is what I got.
C:\Users>"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_79\jre\bin\keytool" -list -keystore C:/elasticsearch-2.1.1/config/shield/node01.jks
Enter keystore password:

Keystore type: JKS
Keystore provider: SUN

Your keystore contains 1 entry

node01, Jun 20, 2016, trustedCertEntry,
Certificate fingerprint (SHA1): C8:DA:A2:00:B9:04:8C:DE:C7:18:63:0D:89:4F:F7:DE:B3:E8:EE:BA

That should have your private key and signed request in it in addition to the CAcert.

Sorry, I had to go off track as this was consuming a lot of time without any progress.

I used this command to generate the private key.

"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_79\jre\bin\keytool" -genkey -alias node01 -keystore node01.jks -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 712 -ext san=DNS:vd-w7-122.dtenet.com

After all the steps mentioned in that link, this was the last command I executed to instal the certificate.

"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_79\jre\bin\keytool" -importcert -keystore node01.jks -file vd-w7-122_dtenet_com_cert.cer -alias node01

Did this somehow make multiple keystores in different places on the filesystem? If these commands didn't fail they should be in your keystore.

After verifying all my sources and also re executing all the steps.There is only one .jks file thats being generated.