Elasticsearch sink - Send data to Logstash

I am using ElasticSearch sink to capture all the event logs. Currently, it is capturing the data and It is sending it to ES directly.

But I want the sink to send the data to logstash for processing. I need to rename, remove and add fields as per req.

Semantic Logging Elastic Search sink configuration -

customSink name="MyElasticsearchSink" type
parameter name="instanceName" type="System.String" value="ElasticInstanceNme"
parameter name="connectionString" type="System.String" value="http://localhost:9200"

Can anyone let me know how can I achieve this ?

Any comments on this please ?

Can any one provide any comments on this please ?

Logstash supports a number of different input plugins (e.g. HTTP or plain TCP or UDP) and I'm sure you'll be able to find a way to connect Semantic Logging to one of them. I don't know anything about Semantic Logging so I can't comment on specifics.

Thanks for the reply Magnus.

Can you share some links where I find some examples to set up the same?

Also, I had one more query. Do we have any APIs for Logstash to connect it via C# code/.NET ?

Can you share some links where I find some examples to set up the same?

It's not clear what "the same" means here. Which input plugin did you have in mind?

Also, I had one more query. Do we have any APIs for Logstash to connect it via C# code/.NET ?

Again, have a look at the list of input plugins and see if anyone fits your purpose. I'm not aware of a .NET library specifically for sending data to Logstash but there are obviously libraries for e.g. HTTP.