Elasticsearch timeout error on operations

We have timeout error on worker clients who use ES

go client:

time="2021-08-02T16:04:45Z" level=error msg="error handling connection with queue: error saving bulk: error making bulk request dial tcp 20.96.122.135:9200: connect: connection timed out" queue=***

c# client:

FAILED TO CHECK ELASTIC INDEXES: Elasticsearch.Net.UnexpectedElasticsearchClientException: The operation was canceled. ---> System.OperationCanceledException: The operation was canceled.
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.HandleFinishSendAsyncError(Exception e, CancellationTokenSource cts)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.FinishSendAsyncUnbuffered(Task`1 sendTask, HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationTokenSource cts, Boolean disposeCts)
   at Elasticsearch.Net.HttpConnection.RequestAsync[TResponse](RequestData requestData, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Elasticsearch.Net.RequestPipeline.CallElasticsearchAsync[TResponse](RequestData requestData, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Elasticsearch.Net.Transport`1.RequestAsync[TResponse](HttpMethod method, String path, CancellationToken cancellationToken, PostData data, IRequestParameters requestParameters)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Elasticsearch.Net.Transport`1.RequestAsync[TResponse](HttpMethod method, String path, CancellationToken cancellationToken, PostData data, IRequestParameters requestParameters)
   at ***.Handle(CancellationToken cancellationToken) in /src/***.cs:line 42
FAILED TO CHECK ELASTIC INDEXES: Elasticsearch.Net.UnexpectedElasticsearchClientException: The operation was canceled. ---> System.OperationCanceledException: The operation was canceled.

I don't understand what is occouring. Can you help us with it?

Tried without success: OS:

• sysctl -w net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_time=20
  • sysctl -w net.ipv4.tcp_keepalive_intvl=20

ES:

• xpack.watcher.bulk.size: 5mb
  • xpack.http.default_connection_timeout: 60s

I tried increase xpack.http.timeout and xpack.watcher.bulk.size without success

Welcome to our community! :smiley:

What do your Elasticsearch logs show?
What version are you running?

That's unlikely to be of much use.

Hello, my logs on server side show nothing.
my ES version is 7.13.4
Many thank's for attention

tried use a coordinate node, and increase recurses without success

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.