Error code ES_PUT_SETTING_ERROR and ES_INSERT_DOCUMENT_ERROR with AWS ElastichSearch

Hi,

I often receive error code ES_PUT_SETTING_ERROR and ES_INSERT_DOCUMENT_ERROR when creating indexes and document.

My Elasticsearch spec

• AWS Elasticsearch
  • Instances: 16
  • Instance type: m4.4xlarge.elasticsearch
  • Dedicated master: Enabled
  • Volume size for each instance: 1000 GB => total : 16TB

I am using Elasticsearch SDK for PHP, and this is error message

Message: , Line: 656, File: vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Connections/Connection.php

Does anyone have any advice on what the best way to achieve what I'm looking for would be?

Thanks,

These are not standard Elasticsearch error responses, where exactly are you receiving them?

@warkolm

maybe because we are using ElastichSearch SDK, and that is the exception error code and message from SDK.

How about this one ?

Message: {"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"process_cluster_event_timeout_exception","reason":"failed to process cluster event (create-index [esdata], cause [api]) within 30s"}],"type":"process_cluster_event_timeout_exception","reason":"failed to process cluster event (create-index [esdata], cause [api]) within 30s"},"status":503}, Line: 656, File: elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Connections/Connection.php

thanks so much

Timeout on cluster...

You probably have some logs on nodes about this.

Out of curiosity, why did you choose AWS elasticsearch instead the official cloud offer?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.