Error: Failed to decrypt report job data. Please re-generate this report. how? 5.6.4

Error: Failed to decrypt report job data. Please re-generate this report.

how to do about it ?

the other error.

Unhandled rejection Error: You must install fontconfig and freetype for Reporting to work

Hi @zqc0512,

Are you on Linux? The docs indicate that Linux users need to install a couple of packages (libfontconfig and libfreetype6) for reporting to work properly.

Thanks,
Chris

thanks
in centos 7 is fontconfig and freetype use yum install
install it
it out put the other error.
Error: Timeout exceeded (20000)

install it output the other error..

Error: Failed to decrypt report job data. Please re-generate this report.
also set
xpack.reporting.encryptionKey: "12345678"

i will test it now .
the error is about have many kibana with the elasticsearch .
i shutdown the other kibana and left one .
as i test as i can.

K I'm not really sure what's going on. Did you successfully install those libraries (fontconfig and freetype) on your system?

yes install it
see:

[root@xxx ~]# rpm -qa | grep freetype 
freetype-2.4.11-12.el7.x86_64
[root@xxxx ~]# rpm -qa | grep fontconfig
fontconfig-2.10.95-10.el7.x86_64

@zqc0512

Thanks, can you paste the entire error you're seeing after you installed those libraries?

install no error

now it output the other error.

Max attempts reached (3)

There was an error generating your report for the "apache" dashboard: Max attempts reached (3)

i use logstash with this configure https://github.com/elastic/examples/blob/master/Common%20Data%20Formats/apache_logs/logstash/apache_logstash.conf

have a question about reporting :slight_smile:
if the reporting have a map. the kibana server need connect to es maps services with network or it use the local maps ? i can't reporting it output Max attempts reached (3)

see the phantomjis

ps -ef | grep phantomjs
es         2751   2490  1 10:00 pts/0    00:00:00 /opt/kibana-5.6.4-linux-x86_64/data/phantomjs-2.1.1-linux-x86_64/bin/phantomjs **--load-images=true** --ssl-protocol=any --ignore-ssl-errors=true /opt/kibana-5.6.4-linux-x86_64/plugins/x-pack/node_modules/@elastic/node-phantom-simple/bridge.js 127.0.0.1 33228

--load-images=true have this . can any configure change it to false?

Hey @zqc0512, do you have multiple Kibana instances pointed at the same Elasticsearch cluster? When using Reporting in this setting, all Kibana servers form a Reporting "cluster" and will take turns processing the Reporting jobs, which requires that the xpack.reporting.encryptionKey be set to the same value in all Kibana instance's kibana.yml.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.