Error load as a DataFrame

I try to load a index as a DF with this command :
val sqlc = new SQLContext(sc)
val usersDF = sqlc.esDF("users-2016/person")

after that, I register this as a TempTable --> usersDF.registerTempTable("users")

and I try to execute a simple query:
val result =sqlc.sql("SELECT count(*) FROM users")
result.show()

but.... I always get the same error:
java.util.NoSuchElementException : key not found : name

with usersDF.printSchema() return this:

root
|-- @timestamp: timestamp (nullable = true)
|-- @version: string (nullable = true)
|-- dst_ip: string (nullable = true)
|-- name: string (nullable = true)
|-- request: string (nullable = true)
|-- last_name: string (nullable = true)

The index has 8 millions of documents
How I can solve this problems?

What version of ES-Hadoop are you using and what version of Spark? Also what does your mapping in ES looks like?
Also what's full strack trace that you get?

first, thanks for answering, the Spark version is 1.4.2 and ES-Hadoop is 2.2.0-m1. I think that the problem is due to not all fields are present in the elasticsearch Index, for example the field "name" is not present in 500k documents

Please use es-hadoop version 2.2 GA. A lot of things have been fixed vs m1
(which was a milestone).

HI,

I've used 2.2.0 GA and now I get this error:

16/02/22 10:44:12 ERROR Executor: Exception in task 0.0 in stage 0.0 (TID 0)
org.elasticsearch.hadoop.EsHadoopIllegalStateException: Field 'positions.start_date' not found; typically this occurs with arrays which are not mapped as single value
at org.elasticsearch.spark.sql.RowValueReader$class.rowColumns(RowValueReader.scala:34)
at org.elasticsearch.spark.sql.ScalaRowValueReader.rowColumns(ScalaEsRowValueReader.scala:14)
at org.elasticsearch.spark.sql.ScalaRowValueReader.createMap(ScalaEsRowValueReader.scala:42)
at org.elasticsearch.hadoop.serialization.ScrollReader.map(ScrollReader.java:766)
at org.elasticsearch.hadoop.serialization.ScrollReader.read(ScrollReader.java:692)
at org.elasticsearch.hadoop.serialization.ScrollReader.list(ScrollReader.java:734)
at org.elasticsearch.hadoop.serialization.ScrollReader.read(ScrollReader.java:687)
at org.elasticsearch.hadoop.serialization.ScrollReader.map(ScrollReader.java:794)
at org.elasticsearch.hadoop.serialization.ScrollReader.read(ScrollReader.java:692)
at org.elasticsearch.hadoop.serialization.ScrollReader.readHitAsMap(ScrollReader.java:457)
at org.elasticsearch.hadoop.serialization.ScrollReader.readHit(ScrollReader.java:382)
at org.elasticsearch.hadoop.serialization.ScrollReader.read(ScrollReader.java:277)
at org.elasticsearch.hadoop.serialization.ScrollReader.read(ScrollReader.java:250)
at org.elasticsearch.hadoop.rest.RestRepository.scroll(RestRepository.java:456)
at org.elasticsearch.hadoop.rest.ScrollQuery.hasNext(ScrollQuery.java:86)
at org.elasticsearch.spark.rdd.AbstractEsRDDIterator.hasNext(AbstractEsRDDIterator.scala:43)
at scala.collection.Iterator$$anon$11.hasNext(Iterator.scala:327)
at scala.collection.Iterator$$anon$11.hasNext(Iterator.scala:327)
at scala.collection.Iterator$$anon$10.hasNext(Iterator.scala:308)
at scala.collection.Iterator$class.foreach(Iterator.scala:727)
at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.foreach(Iterator.scala:1157)
at scala.collection.generic.Growable$class.$plus$plus$eq(Growable.scala:48)
at scala.collection.mutable.ArrayBuffer.$plus$plus$eq(ArrayBuffer.scala:103)
at scala.collection.mutable.ArrayBuffer.$plus$plus$eq(ArrayBuffer.scala:47)
at scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.to(TraversableOnce.scala:273)
at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.to(Iterator.scala:1157)
at scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.toBuffer(TraversableOnce.scala:265)
at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.toBuffer(Iterator.scala:1157)
at scala.collection.TraversableOnce$class.toArray(TraversableOnce.scala:252)
at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.toArray(Iterator.scala:1157)
at org.apache.spark.sql.execution.SparkPlan$$anonfun$5.apply(SparkPlan.scala:215)
at org.apache.spark.sql.execution.SparkPlan$$anonfun$5.apply(SparkPlan.scala:215)
at org.apache.spark.SparkContext$$anonfun$runJob$5.apply(SparkContext.scala:1850)
at org.apache.spark.SparkContext$$anonfun$runJob$5.apply(SparkContext.scala:1850)
at org.apache.spark.scheduler.ResultTask.runTask(ResultTask.scala:66)
at org.apache.spark.scheduler.Task.run(Task.scala:88)
at org.apache.spark.executor.Executor$TaskRunner.run(Executor.scala:214)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Repeating myself, what is your mapping in ES? What does the docs look like? Do they contain arrays (as the exception message indicates)?