Error loading topbeat.template.json

Hi ,
I'm using topbeat-1.3.1-x86_64 to connect withES 6.0. I've tried the following to load the template mannualy to ES before start topbeat on RHEL 7.2 using the following :

curl -XPUT 'localhost:9200/_template/topbeat' -H 'Content-Type: application/json' -d@'topbeat.template.json'

{"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"mapper_parsing_exception","reason":"Failed to parse mapping [default]: Enabling [_all] is disabled in 6.0. As a replacement, you can use [copy_to] on mapping fields to create your own catch all field."}],"type":"mapper_parsing_exception","reason":"Failed to parse mapping [default]: Enabling [_all] is disabled in 6.0. As a replacement, you can use [copy_to] on mapping fields to create your own catch all field.","caused_by":{"type":"illegal_argument_exception","reason":"Enabling [_all] is disabled in 6.0. As a replacement, you can use [copy_to] on mapping fields to create your own catch all field."}},"status":400}.

please advice.
Thanks,

Can you migrate from Topbeat to Metricbeat? We stopped Topbeat development quite a while ago.

Thanks Andrew. I migrated yesterday to Metricbeat . it's working as expected so far.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed after 21 days. New replies are no longer allowed.