Error No Available connections logstash a elastic

Good morning, I have encountered the following error, and I do not know how to solve this problem in definitive; we have tried connections and everything is correct, we have tried telnetting to elastic and everything is fine, the strange thing is that this error happens from time to time, what we had to do was kill the service and restart it and so everything works again, but then it happens again on any other day, this error had happened before, a few days ago it happened and today it happened again. I don't know if the logstash version is involved, we have elastic cloud. I hope that this error can be solved and serve to other people that has also happened, thank you very much, I attach the error code that gives me logsta

[2021-05-20T11:34:58,576][ERROR][logstash.outputs.elasticsearch][main][0a914817e2e9e7f8a5420aa035501f3965f6ed4c87c8773184ae1509b2cdc060] Attempted to send a bulk request to elasticsearch, but no there are no living connections in the connection pool. Perhaps Elasticsearch is unreachable or down? {:error_message=>"No Available connections", :class=>"LogStash::Outputs::ElasticSearch::HttpClient::Pool::NoConnectionAvailableError", :will_retry_in_seconds=>64}

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.