Error writing registrar state to statestore: failed in store/get operation on store 'filebeat'

I am using filebeat 7.12.0 autodiscover to collect events from kubernetes pods. The filebeat log contains an error message as,

2021-06-28T09:56:42.626Z        ERROR   [registrar]     registrar/registrar.go:205      Error writing registrar state to statestore: failed in store/get operation on store 'filebeat': open /usr/share/filebeat/data/registry/filebeat/checkpoint.new: no such file or directory
2021-06-28T09:56:47.630Z        ERROR   [registrar]     registrar/registrar.go:205      Error writing registrar state to statestore: failed in store/get operation on store 'filebeat': open /usr/share/filebeat/data/registry/filebeat/checkpoint.new: no such file or directory

Also the content inside the data registry folder is empty in all the worker nodes and the filebeat pods are not in Ready state.

I have searched a lot on Internet about his issue but could not find anything. Please help me to understand the issue and any solutions to fix the issue

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.