Exception in logstash filter

Hi guru's,

Please help me out i am try to run the job from logstash when it is about to run from database and get the proper output in the output plugin.but the issue is am facing the error:
[ERROR][logstash.pipeline ] Exception in pipelineworker, the pipeline stopped processing new events, please check your filter configuration and restart Logstash. {:pipeline_id=>"xyz.json-edelivery-order-lines-inc-1", "exception"=>"Closed Connection", "backtrace"=>["oracle.jdbc.driver.PhysicalConnection.needLine(oracle/jdbc/driver/PhysicalConnection.java:4220)", "oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.closeOrCache(oracle/jdbc/driver/OracleStatement.java:1431)", "oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.close(oracle/jdbc/driver/OracleStatement.java:1410)", "oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatementWrapper.close(oracle/jdbc/driver/OracleStatementWrapper.java:102)", "java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(java/lang/reflect/Method.java:498)", "org.jruby.javasupport.JavaMethod.invokeDirectWithExceptionHandling(org/jruby/javasupport/JavaMethod.java:438)", "org.jruby.javasupport.JavaMethod.invokeDirect(org/jruby/javasupport/JavaMethod.java:302)", "apps.ccadmin.logstash6_dot_2.vendor.bundle.jr

since the job is looping here in filter itself but further not executing.
i need to do:
How should i pass the job to logstash output by giving the alter the user who run the job.if the connecition is established or not i should alter himdatabase here is oracle.

Thanks,
jagan

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.